До уваги молодих науковців!
- Scientific symposium (16 & 17 November):
- Scientific talks from 8 renowned scientists
- Short talks and posters presentations by participants
- Gala dinner with keynote speakers on Thursday 17 November
- Career day (18 November):
- Participate in workshops and career chats
- Visit our job fair to learn more about career opportunities
- Networking & Outreach activities:
- Join our pub talks to bring your science closer to society
- Get to know other young scientists by joining our various networking activities
Registration for this event opened on 1 June 2022. Early bird discounts are available until 29 July 2022. A considerable number of travel grants are available for participants who actively participate via poster presentation or a short talk. The deadline to apply for travel grants is also 29 July 2022.
Professor Tatiana Borisova, Ph.D., D. Sc.
Head, the Dept. of Neurochemistry,
Foreign Secretary, the Ukrainian Biochemical Society,
Palladin Institute of Biochemistry NAS of Ukraine
9 Leontovicha Str., 01054, Kiev, Ukraine
Tel. +38 044 234 32 54; Fax. +38 044 279 63 65